The fact that Christianityworks is able to reach millions of people each week with the Good News of Jesus all comes down to your prayer:
Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, so that the word of the Lord may spread rapidly and be glorified everywhere, just as it is among you. and that we may be rescued from wicked and evil people; for not all have faith. (2 Thess 3:1,2)
So here at Christianityworks we rely on your prayer, as the powerful foundation of the mission of reaching the lost for Christ.
February 2017 Prayer Focus
- Pray that all those who receive God’s Word through Christianityworks this month will discover and experience for themselves, the victory that Jesus purchased for them on the Cross and through the empty tomb – in overcoming sin and temptation, in overcoming their circumstances, and no matter what assails them, that they will live in the peace, joy and power of the Lord!! Ask God to make that victory real in their lives, so that they can run the race, mature and complete in Him, through to the end! God give them victory!
- Give thanks for God’s provision through the generosity of His people during the recent Christmas/New Year Appeal. Whilst we fell somewhat short of the appeal goal, we were able to meet our end of year financial commitments. Ask that the Lord will meet the shortfall in the most miraculous way.
- Pray for the amazing media team at Christianityworks, as they prepare to release ‘FRESH’ in March – the daily 3 minute daily video devotional that will be available to tens of thousands of people right on their smartphones. Ask the Lord for His provision and wisdom in launching this new ministry and pray that many, many lives will be touched every day, through the Word of God.
- Give thanks for the provision of Pastor Glenn Wysman who has joined the leadership team in our Sydney Office. Glenn’s role will be to advance the reach and impact of the ministry. Pray God’s protection and blessing on him, his wife Clare and their children, as Glenn serves through Christianityworks and as he and Clare continue to pastor a thriving church on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
- Pray for Berni Dymet’s upcoming trip to India, Rwanda and the Netherlands in March and April. Planning is well underway – ask the Lord to open many more doors there for the Gospel to be proclaimed and lives to be transformed by Jesus.
- Pray for the Board of Christianityworks as the oversee and guide the global ministry of Christianityworks. Ask God to pour His Spirit and His wisdom out on these godly leaders, as they steward the ministry for His glory!
- Pray for the project currently underway in the USA to gain state-by-state approval to raise support there. Christianityworks already has tax-deductible gift status in the USA (called 501(c)3) but these state registrations (42 in all) are required before we can promote this, to increase support there. This has been a long, costly bureaucratic process with many states “dragging the chain”. Please pray for breakthroughs and completion so that we can announce and launch tax-deductible giving in the USA as soon as possible.
- Pray for guidance as the Christianityworks team prioritises the many digital “channels” and opportunities for reaching more people with the Gospel of Christ. Ask the Lord to guide the leadership, in choosing opportunities that have been prepared and anointed by Him.
Your Prayer Makes Such an Incredible Difference!
God has done some amazing things in and through the ministry of Christianityworks. Talk about fishes and loaves!
We constantly feel like that little boy who gave up his small amount of food for Jesus to bless and multiply and feed the thousands with. That’s what Christianityworks is like. Small, nimble – totally inadequate in and of ourselves for the task.
And we serve this mighty God who does amazing things. Countless times over the last 56 or so years, it looked as though the ministry would fall over for one reason or another. And here we are, still being used of God to feed the millions with the Bread of Life … the Word of God!
What do you put that down to? Simple. Prayer.
The enemy comes against us time and time again – he doesn’t want the good news preached to the nations. That’s why your prayer is so important. Thank you so much for praying with us! We know that together, we will see a mighty harvest.