So many bad things are happening on a national and international level, that it seems as though the world is completely out of control. We want someone to blame, so we blame those “bad people” (whoever they are) for the fact that things are so bad. It feels as though there’s nothing we can do. But the world isn’t out of control … and there is something we can do.
When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:13,14)
So … God is in control (of the good, the bad and the ugly) and we as His people, can repent, seek His face and pray.
The reason that the Christianityworks team is so passionate about reaching the lost with the Good News of Jesus, is that we know that He is the only one who can make a difference in this world so hell-bent on destruction. So please, pray with us again this month. Because the prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective!
March 2017 Prayer Focus
- Give thanks that the new daily FRESH video devotional has gone live this month – reaching many thousands of people with God’s Word each day, right on their mobile device.
- Pray that those people who receive FRESH each day will be drawn deeper into the Word and closer to God as they hear His Word and receive it into their hearts.
- Pray that as Christianityworks builds relationships with more radio and television stations, God will open many more doors for our Bible Teaching programs to be aired.
- Pray for the Board of Christianityworks as they meet this month, that God may give them great wisdom and discernment.
- Pray for Berni Dymet’s trip to India, Rwanda and the Netherlands this month. Ask the Lord for a special anointing on him as he travels, to preach the Gospel in powerful ways that many lives will be changed. Also pray for travel mercies and for God’s hand of love and protection over his family while he is away from them.
- Pray for volunteers as we appeal to our supporters to help in our Sydney office, in particular with administrative tasks, as well as in the area of Social Media. Ask the Lord to bring the right people, gifted and with a heart for Him, to serve in the ministry.
- Give thanks for the answer to last month’s prayer – the long and bureaucratic process of gaining state-by-state approval to raise support in the USA is almost complete. This means that very soon, the ministry will be able to accept tax deductible (501(c)3) donations from across the US, having a huge impact on our ability to grow the reach and impact of the Gospel in Africa and India.
- Give thanks and Praise God that Google is now donating up to $10,000 per month of free advertising (AdWords) to Christianityworks through its Search Engine. Pray that God will anoint our promotion of eBooklets and other Bible teaching content through Google, to minister to many thousands of people around the globe. Ask that the Lord will put His Gospel into the hands and the hearts of countless people through their mobile devices.
Your Prayer Makes Such an Incredible Difference!
God has done some amazing things in and through the ministry of Christianityworks. Talk about fishes and loaves!
We constantly feel like that little boy who gave up his small amount of food for Jesus to bless and multiply and feed the thousands with. That’s what Christianityworks is like. Small, nimble – totally inadequate in and of ourselves for the task.
And we serve this mighty God who does amazing things. Countless times over the last 56 or so years, it looked as though the ministry would fall over for one reason or another. And here we are, still being used of God to feed the millions with the Bread of Life … the Word of God!
What do you put that down to? Simple. Prayer.
The enemy comes against us time and time again – he doesn’t want the good news preached to the nations. That’s why your prayer is so important. Thank you so much for praying with us! We know that together, we will see a mighty harvest.