Each week we see so many lives touched and transformed as Christianityworks proclaims Christ, through the media, right around the world. But we know – absolutely! – that this is only happening because of the friends like you.
So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24)
So … please pray with us again this month!
Only God can change lives. But He does that, through your prayer!
APRIL 2017 Prayer Focus
- Give thanks for an amazing time of ministry in Rwanda – as Christianityworks’ African Director Joseph Kebbie, and ceo Berni Dymet trained 82 senior pastors in leadership and helped establish a major new Christian radio station that will broadcast the Gospel across this needy country.
- Pray that as Christianityworks continues to help and empower local leaders in Rwanda the new radio station will have an incredible impact in bringing the Good News of Jesus to this country.
- Pray for Christianityworks India as the team there translates the FRESH daily devotional into Telugu and works towards the first printed daily devotional in Telugu, for the south of India. Ask the Lord to impact many, many lives through this ministry initiative.
- Pray for our sister ministry in Poland, Voice of the Gospel as they translate Christianityworks’ radio programs and booklets into Polish, to reach across that country. Pray especially for the impact of the mobile app that they have developed, based on Christianityworks’ short “Just a Minute” devotional messages, which they call “Drop of Eternity” (Kropla Wiecznowski)
- Pray for the upcoming May/June appeal. This is the single most important giving time for the year, as Christianityworks typically receives around one third of its annual donations in these two months. Without this support we cannot do all that God has called the ministry to do. Ask God to prepare the hearts of His people to give generously to support the outreach and evangelism of Christianityworks.
- Pray for a major new project with Google AdWords – Google has donated $10,000 free AdWords each month to Christianityworks through which we will be promoting free eBooklets such as “Dealing with Difficult People” and “A Confident Life in Uncertain Times”. This is an incredibly blessing!!! Ask God to give the Christianityworks team wisdom in developing and executing these free AdWords campaigns, so that we can reach as many people as possible with the practical love of Jesus Christ.
- Give thanks our web developers, BrownBox – a Christian development company who is having such an amazing impact in the world through the creative development work that they undertake for us. Pray especially for their staff, that the Lord would inspire them as they develop important new ministry capabilities for Christianityworks and other Christian organisations, for the glory of our King.
- Give thanks and Praise God for all the people who pray for and support the ministry of Christianityworks. We give glory to God for all the friends and supporters who make the amazing impact of this ministry possible. Without them, so many more people would be going to a Christless eternity. Please uphold all these friends and supporters in your prayers and ask the God of all peace and mercy to powerfully touch and bless their lives.
Your Prayer Makes Such an Incredible Difference!
God has done some amazing things in and through the ministry of Christianityworks. Talk about fishes and loaves!
We constantly feel like that little boy who gave up his small amount of food for Jesus to bless and multiply and feed the thousands with. That’s what Christianityworks is like. Small, nimble – totally inadequate in and of ourselves for the task.
And we serve this mighty God who does amazing things. Countless times over the last 60 years, it looked as though the ministry would fall over for one reason or another. And here we are, still being used of God to feed the millions with the Bread of Life … the Word of God!
What do you put that down to? Simple. Prayer.
The enemy comes against us time and time again – he doesn’t want the good news preached to the nations. That’s why your prayer is so important. Thank you so much for praying with us! We know that together, we will see a mighty harvest.